It is of utmost importance that we do all that we can do to insure that dfa is a safe place for people to learn that God loves them and He desires to lead them into a fulfilled and purposeful life. However, to accomplish this we must, both corporately and individually, leave the church building. We must get outside the four walls of church, as we know it. We must find a way to positively impact our community.
We can do it…you can help! Start by attending Sunday School and inviting a friend or neighbor. Small groups are where community begins.
- Good Samaritan – provide food, encouragement, and a helping hand to individuals and families in times of sickness and death
- Van & Bus Ministry – help us provide transportation to and from church activities for under privileged families
- Hospital and Nursing Home Ministry – help us visit, pray for, and encourage those hospitalized or shut in at a nursing facility
- Lovewalk – assist us in preparing and serving a lunch meal one Sunday a month and a breakfast meal every Sunday to those who ride the vans and bus to church
- Feed Dothan – help us setup, prepare food and serve our annual Thanksgiving meal to the under privileged on our community
- MAPS Team – join us as we travel abroad to help missionaries build churches and minister the Gospel