If you love to write, proof, or be creative with graphics, web design/content, event advertising flyers/posters, or magazine publishing then we are looking to connect with you.
- Writing/Proofing – compose, edit, and proof various types of copy for articles, promotional pieces, dfaTODAY Magazine, Web pages, e-newsletters and other informational pieces.
- Graphic Design – create graphic images and logos using digital cameras and computers for use in promotional pieces, special events and Web projects
- Videography – create, design and direct video productions for in service videos, announcements and special events
- Web Development – create Flash animations, maintain multimedia Web content, ensure consistency and maintain interactive Web pages
Do you ever see people on stage during the weekend service and think, “Wow, they are good. They must be professionals” or “Hey, I wish I could join them in ministry”? Then perhaps the Creative Arts group is the place for you to begin your service as a volunteer.
- Vocal – solos & backup for worship, children’s programming and special events
- Band – wide variety of musical styles during weekend services and special events
- Drama – performance, directing, costuming, props, staging and scriptwriting
- Creative Content – Be a part of a creative team that helps produce special content for weekend services.
- Special/Departmental Events – Assist in providing music/drama for special or departmental events.
- Equipment Operators and Assistants – assist in running lighting, video and sound systems for all services and special events
- Camera Operators and Production Assistants – help us operate television cameras, video switchers and recording equipment for television and video production during services and special events
- Audio/Video Technicians - run audio/video systems for children’s and off-campus events
- Technical Support – create PowerPoint text for pre-service announcements, maintain song database for worship and artist solos, assist in archiving digital data from weekend services, conduct online research for media content, prepare and duplicate CD/DVD content from weekend services to fill individual guest and members orders
- Worship Technician – operate worship software during services to provide a quality worshipful environment for all participants